Thursday, August 13, 2009

REKHA DECIDED TO REVEAL ALL HER SECRETS

Who doesn't want to know about the mysterious life of this ageless diva? It seems, Rekha has finally decided to reveal all her secrets.The actress is not only penning a tell-all book but she's also eager to turn her life story into a film.Says the actress, "Yes, I have been picking up the pieces of my life from the memories of the past," says the actress. "I have been carefully going back in time to identify every person who has shaped my life and made me realise that I am a product of love. The most important person, of course, is my mother, who couldn't have given me more love.I want to share the experiences of my life and want to thank all those people who made me who I am today," she says: "What I am doing cannot be expressed in such few words. I want to express my gratitude with visuals as well as with words. Though I feel no words are enough to describe the people who have influenced and shaped my life, yet I will take a shot at it."
Rekha says she would be ready with her final plans in a couple of months.









No comments:

Post a Comment